We aim :
- To promote a safe, secure and caring positive environment for the children which values diversity & promotes equality.
- To work in partnership with parents, family and the community in the care and early education of children.
- To collaborate with infant teachers and the school principal to plan and deliver a quality care and play curriculum which addresses children’s well-being, identity and belonging, communication and exploring and thinking, along the principles of Aistear, the Early Childhood Curriculum Framework and Siolta.
- To foster the children’s independence and self-esteem by showing them how to do things for themselves in a discrete and integrated approach and through providing a well balanced programme of self-motivated and self-directed age appropriate activities to meet the needs of each individual child.
- To promote respect, through encouragement, the provision of suitable models of behaviour and planned activities.
- To provide opportunities and experiences where the children have freedom of choice in selecting age appropriate activities.
- Through providing childcare places, we will enable and encourage parents to participate in Further education and community based training or employment opportunities.
- To provide support and encouragement for parents who have felt excluded from the educational system through personal experiences, by giving them and their children an opportunity to be involved in a positive early start.
- To select friendly, dependable, mature and professional staff through our rigorous recruitment and selection policy
- To prepare preschool children for transition to primary school.
- To provide a stimulating, relaxed environment in our after-school service.
Our preschool caters for children from 2 years & 9 months up to school age. Our after-school caters for children from Junior infants up to sixth class. We operate in line with the primary school calendar.
Please contact us on Ph: 0858198967 or email@example.com to make an appointment to view our service.